Farm holiday for families with children (3 nights). Countryside holidays (Tue-Fri): 30.6th-3.7th, 21.7th-24.7th, 4.8th-7.8th
Explore the traditional Finnish countryside and kids farm “MuuMaa” ! The holiday feeling is present throughout the entire package from the benches of the traditional smoke sauna to the paddling excursion and tractor rides. The evening feeding at the cow house and campfires help to give an additional touch to the Finnish countryside feeling. This package (3 nights) is all about the action; the rural holiday includes a diverse programme and excursions for the entire family.
”Totally in the countryside” in short:
– Diverse program and excursions for the entire family at the MuuMaa-farm, as well as catering as per the programme package (two mini breakfasts and a breakfast buffet in the MuuMaa-countryside café).
– Accommodations in cottages by the sea in Merikarvia village (contains a private sauna, toilet, shower, stove, bedclothes, final cleaning & minibreakfast). The location of the accommodations is about 8 kilometers from MuuMaa farm and the drive time is approximately 5 to 10 minutes.
– The MuuMaa- Kids farm -summer programme is also included in the package with MuuMaa wristband. With the MuuMaa wristband, you can also freely use rowing boats, canoes (incl. life vests) as well as play-and game areas.
The programme and catering package includes:
- Arrival at 4pm-6pm, settling in
- 4pm-6pm arrival to Merikarvia and MuuMaa-farm (information, map and receiving keys to accommodations)
- 4pm-6pm Distribution of farmhand- and milkmaid passports
- 4pm-6pm An opportunity to grill yourself at the campfire
- 11am Animals’ morning routines
- 11am-6pm Guided activities in the farmhand’s/maid’s workshop, quite literally horsing around and milking the cow (MuuMaa program)
- Between 6pm-8pm A family outing, where you have an opportunity to experience traditional Finnish smoke sauna and bath barrel
- “Lätty”-tasting (finnish kind of pancakes) by the open fire
- 11am Animals’ morning routines and completing your own animal-care tasks
- 11am-6pm MuuMaa program, e.g. traditional event, taking care of horses
- Excursion on River Merikarvia (programme varies: evening paddling, rowing for a picnic, trip on a fishing boat on the river)
- 5pm-6pm Jointly cooked dinner by the fire near the barn. Extensive selection of foods for children and adults ( pot-brew coffee with Finnish “pulla” for dessert)
- Breakfast buffet at 8am–10am at MuuMaa countryside cafeteria
- Animals’ morning routines and saying goodbye to assigned animals
- MuuMaa program and distribution of Countryside Certificates
Accommodation: cottages by the sea at the centrum of Merikarvia village (about 8 km)
well-equipped cottage with two bedrooms and sauna etc.
Prices (incl. VAT)
Family, 3persons (over 2years) 822€
Family, 4persons (over 2years) 922€
Family, 5persons (over 2years) 1162€
Family, 6persons (over 2 years) 1393€
Family, 7persons (over 2years) 1628€
Reservations and enquiries:
Koivuniemen Herra +358-(0)40-5338057 or firstname.lastname@example.org
See also: additional instructions for making reservations. (linkki in english lomavaraukset)