Explore the traditional Finnish countryside and kids farm “MuuMaa” ! The holiday feeling is present throughout the entire package from the benches of the traditional smoke sauna to the paddling excursion and tractor rides. The evening feeding at the cow house and campfires help to give an additional touch to the Finnish countryside feeling. This package (3 nights) is all about the action; the rural holiday includes a diverse programme and excursions for the entire family.
- Available free of charge: daytime cabin in MuuMaa farm (mini- kitchen etc.)
- Departure 12.00pm (final cleaning is included)
- Family soup catering from 11.30am-2.30pm (available for an additional fee) Please see the price list
- According to the weekly schedule, dinner is served between 4pm and 5pm in the main building or special catering is served by the river, by the field or by the forest.
- During the domestic animal park’s opening hours (Tue-Sun, 11am-5pm) a café and a kiosk are open at Landepaukku
More programmes for lodgers
- Available free of charge: e.g. canoe, rowing boat, outdoor and indoor games, books for children and adults (also in english).
- Game and play areas available for independent play at any time.