When staying overnight at the children’s farm, you can find peace and quiet in one of the cabins equipped with a sauna by the shore, one of the trailer spots by the yard or in family cabins close to the “countryside activities”. The evening feeding at the cow house and campfires help to give an additional touch to the countryside feeling. Joyful activities stretch into the night in the form of story-telling at dusk and tractor rides. The holiday feeling is present throughout the entire package from the benches of the smoke sauna to the paddling excursion and fishing in the morning.
General (varies by package):
- Departure from rooms or cabins no later than 12.00pm (final cleaning is included, dishes and bedding must be returned) and departure from yard camping spots no later than 4.00pm
- Breakfast is served at the Landepaukku café from 7.30am-9.30am
- Family soup catering from 11.30am-2.30pm (available for an additional fee for breakfast guests, half-board guests and caravan guests) Please see the price list
- According to the weekly schedule, dinner is served between 4pm and 5pm in the main building and special catering is served by the river, by the field or by the forest.
- Every now and then, coffee and pastries are served at Pakaritupa (please place payments in the container).
- During the domestic animal park’s opening hours (Tue-Sun, 11am-5pm) a café and a kiosk are open at Landepaukku
More programmes for lodgers
- Available free of charge: e.g. canoe, rowing boat, outdoor and indoor games, books for children and adults.
- Game and play areas available for independent play at any time.